When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Our team boasts over 100 years of combined living in and around Sarasota County. The Steve Martin Smith Team's social media outreach attracts more than 10,000 views per week. Our social media followers are spread throughout the area, the country and the world. Fans of our social pages often share our posts with their friends who happen to be looking for homes in the area.
2. Around The Globe Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and thousands of websites. Your home will be marketed around the world in a variety of languages, including but not limited to Chinese, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. People Buy Beautiful - Your property has one shot at a first impression. Katrina's specialty is making the most of every opportunity to "WOW" a potential buyer for you. From preparation, to photos, to open house events, to agent showings; Katrina is the one you need in charge of your decor - inside and out.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Contract To Closing - This is where the rubber meets the road. The sales price is only one aspect of the contract. It's the other details that can make or break the full execution and closing of your contract to purchase. Once buyers and sellers have all signed, it is what it is. Getting it right the first time is critical to creating the greatest opportunity for a successful closing.
"Extremely Responsive... The Best... They put a lot of work into their listings... A sincere, honest, caring couple.." READ MORE
– Mike and Karen from Maine, Purchased on Venice Island