On March 10th, 2020 we ended a three year run with Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate and joined RE/MAX Platinum Realty.
So why would I lead my team to leave a brokerage where we were consistently ranking as one of the best producing teams in South West Florida? I did it for the opportunity to provide better service for our customers across all of Sarasota County and beyond. Also, I did it for my family.
In the past few years the entire Smith family ( even my mother in law ) has joined what has become known as Steve Martin Homes Group. Therefore, it is imperative that we continue to grow as a real estate team and also as a preparation, staging and post-sale decorating company. It’s no secret that the majority of our customers in the past five years have been moving to or from Venice and the West Villages. However, thanks to our daughter Nicole, the world is beginning to learn that we are fully equipped to service them in and around Sarasota as well.
Here are 5 great reasons we are now part of RE/MAX Platinum Realty.
1) Local offices in Downtown Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Venice Island, West Villages and Osprey. With 5 offices in prime areas, we can now meet with you and market your properties at any of these locations across Sarasota County and into Manatee as well.
2) An unmatched global presence. With 20% of all international buyers choosing Florida for their American home, it’s highly beneficial to have our listings translated into the languages around the world. At last count, RE/MAX was in 110+ countries and territories. Steve Martin Homes Group has already helped customers from France, Germany, Hungary, Canada, Britain, Vietnam, Greece and Puerto Rico
3) Their incredible office and support staff. When you need to call our office, you’ll be greeted by full time customer service personnel whose goal is to help you regardless of your reason for calling.
4) The RE/MAX Balloon. No kidding. It’s the most recognizable brand in the world of Real Estate. It will now be proudly displayed in front of each our listings to help potential buyers feel more comfortable with your listing.
5) It’s about quality of agent - not quantity. While so many of the larger brokerages are busy trying to be number one in agent count, RE/MAX successfully sells 40% more homes per agent than any of the big-name brokerages. There are reasons for that, and I want all of us to experience them.
I hope that you’ll continue to be part of our journey as we desire to be part of yours.
On behalf of Steve Martin Homes Group,
Steve Martin Smith is a top Sarasota County area Real Estate Agent licensed in the state of Florida since January of 2015. With an impressive launch, he attained the number two ranking in his first brokerage of 20 agents by the end of 2016. That caused other brokerages to aggressively attempt to recruit him and eventually he accepted an offer with Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in March of 2017. Since that time Steve Martin has reached many personal heights. Selling $1,000,000+ estates from Panther Ridge in Manatee County to condos in Punta Gorda, Steve has managed to become one of the top selling agents of single family homes in our local Sarasota County market. The growth and success that Steve Martin Homes Group has attained in 2019 paved the way to accept an offer with RE/MAX Platinum Realty. This move to better serve their customers, with offices across Sarasota County, Manatee County and the largest global presence of any real estate brand, is certain to build on a history of pleasing buyers and sellers who choose to trust Steve Martin Homes Group with all of their residential real estate needs.